About the Safeko® Nitrile Vinyl Blend Chemo Drug Resistant Exam Gloves
The Safeko® Nitrile Vinyl Blend Gloves are Chemotherapy drug resistant. The 5 mil thick nitrile and vinyl exam gloves come with a standard nine-inch cuff and are made of 89 percent Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) and 11% NBR Nitrile Rubber. Latex free, powder free, and ambidextrous. 510K Medical Examination Grade. Gloves are blue and come in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. Purchase by the box, case, or pallet.
Manufactured by Shandong Zhiyuan Medical Products Co., Ltd under 510(K) K112266
ARDL tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs.
Boxes include 100 gloves.
10 Boxes per case (1,000 gloves per case)
120 cases perpallet (1,200 boxes per pallet; 120,000 gloves per pallet)
100 Safeko® Nitrile and Vinyl Blend Chemo Drug Resistant Exam Gloves
- COLOR: Blue
- MATERIAL: Synthetic Vinyl / 11% Nitrile
- SIZES: Small, medium, large, and extra-large.
- GRADE: Exam
- THICKNESS: 5.0 GRAM
- LATEX: 100% LATEX FREE
- Registration Number: 300974833
- Device List Number: D1535955 mil Thickness
- Standard Cuff (9 inches)
- Material Composition: 89 percent Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM), 11 percent NBR Nitrile Rubber
- FDA 510K Medical Examination Grade
- Chemotherapy Resistant
Shandong Zhiyuan Medical Products
Contact information for Shandong Zhiyuan Medical Products