Helping US companies, government agencies,
schools (K - 12), colleges, and universities
reopen safely and cost free.
Please complete the work order
form below to get started.
Mass-Scale Covid Testing for
Provided Cost Free through Care Act Funding. Helping the US reopen companies, government agencies, schools, colleges, and universities safely and cost-free.
Provided Cost Free through Care Act Funding.
Types of Test
• Rapid Covid 19 testing
• Contact Tracing Protocols
• Post COVID 19 care management
• COVID 19 vaccination (upon request)
• COVID 19 / Flu Combo Testing
• Flu Immunization (upon request)
• Strep Test
ZERO COST (Free) to patients, students, employees, and school district
•Costs are covered by CARES Act when insurance isn’t available.
• Costs are covered by insurance.
• There will be ZERO costs to implement.
• CDC funding availability with funding from the American Rescue Plan Act
All equipment, supplies, medical staff, and PPE supplies are provided by LILOclean
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is awarding funds for this program at No-Cost through July 2022.
How does it work?
- Complete the work order form below.
- Consult with a dedicated LILOclean representative to finalize deployment.
- Sign our non-binding agreement.
- Register each individual for testing. QR codes will be sent to all registered individuals to expedite visits.
- Type of Testing: Covid POC Rapid testing, RT PCR testing, Influenza A / B testing, Strep testing, at-home self-administered COVID test kits, Covid and Flu vaccinations are available to all employees, community members, staff, and students. All tests are FDA/EUA certified.
- Lab Testing: After test collection, if needed, RT PCR test samples are sent to the local lab to run as a single test using PCR technology.
- If positive COVID 19 results medical professionals will give the next steps including prescriptions, telemedicine follow-ups, or refer to local urgent care. Contact tracing protocols are followed. All results will be sent via HIPPA compliant platform via text message and email.
- The patient will receive their results in less than 48 hours for PCR or within 30 minutes for Rapid Antigen.
- For patients who test positive or negative, they will receive a phone call from a medical professional addressing any concerns.
Tests will detect all NEW variants of COVID– 19 which includes Delta, California, South African, the U.K., and others.
State of the Art Lab Equipment: “Primerdesign Ltd. COVID-19 Genesig Real-Time PCR Assay” capable of detecting all current published COVID-19 virus strain
Get started by completing the work order form below.